Tuesday 25 December 2012

Heidi Klum Rumor Breast augmentation Plastic Surgery Before and After

Like Giselle Bundchen, supermodel Heidi Klum is rumored to have had a breast augmentation.   It is not new that celebrities use plastic surgery to improve their image, and in this case the pictures show how now she fills perfectly her bikini, the size is not too big but her breast doesn´t look small either.

Sometimes the increase in bra size can help models to stand out from the others and to rise from model to supermodel status.

Anyhow, for being a mother of 3 and forth one in the way she looks just amazing! 

Heidi Klum: plastic surgery “doesn’t look pretty, especially on young girls”

Heidi Klum covers the May issue of Allure, and the photo shoot  which I think is supposed to be a homage to 1970s Vogue shoots  is just so zzzzzzzzzz. As much as I admire Heidi’s entrepreneurial spirit and business savviness, I can’t get excited about her as a model, which is weird, right? Like even with the below nude shot, she’s merely a bronzed, blonde Goddess of Boredom:

Maybe I’m being too hard on Heidi here, and it’s really the stylists to blame for this photo shoot atrocity. The interview is much more interesting, and here are some excerpts where Heidi talks about various things including breaking into modelling and how awful plastic surgery looks to her:

Heidi Klum on plastic surgery: "I can't look in the mirror and look at fake things...I'd rather age"

Supermodel and TV host Heidi Klum is a guest on "Piers Morgan Tonight" this evening, and she opens up about her husband, Seal and her early modeling career. "I did not want to starve myself, and get ill and do all of these things that are expected for you to fit into that," she tells Piers Morgan. "I just didn't. I said I'm going to find my own way."

Klum says she doesn't plan on ever getting plastic surgery. Here's why:

"I can't face myself," said Klum. "I can't look in the mirror and look at fake things. I just can't. I'd rather age."