Wednesday 19 December 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow Plastic Surgery Before and After Nose Job and Chemical peel treaments

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow in some of these pictures looks as she has had a rhinoplasty (nose job) because her bridge looks thinner and the size of her tip looks decreased. It is also rumored that she may have had a chin augmentation when she was younger, some laser or chemical peel treatments, but none of that have been confirmed. 

She said that she would consider plastic surgery to fix her body shape from what her pregnancies have done: "My stomach is rippling, my breast don't feel good. I've been trying to work it out. I want to do something about it....It is such a lot of hard work. And I've been breastfeeding, which has been causing me so much problems. My breasts feel so sore."

All I want for Christmas is… a face like Gwyneth: Cosmetic surgery bookings rise in run up to festive party season with Gwynnie our dream visage

After Gwyneth Paltrow was pictured at an awards ceremony this week with glowing, blemish-free skin, it's no surprise that women are clamouring to get her youthful look.

Manchester-based cosmetic surgery, Star Clinic, said they have seen a 20 per cent rise in bookings for treatments this month with 'mini' options like the 'mini facelift' and 'mini eyelid surgery' the most popular choices.

Cosmetic surgeon Andrea Marando, who owns the clinic, said the uptake in bookings is down to both men and women wanting to look their best in time for the festive party season with Gwyneth's skin the most emulated by female clients.

The mother-of-two turned 40 in September but doesn't look like she's aged at all in the last ten years - looking even better now than she did in her twenties.

So what's her secret? Andrea believes the actress hasn't been under the knife but has improved with age thanks to an effective daily skincare regime.

He said: 'Gwyneth's skin is more even and flawless, and the size of her pores have been reduced (since her twenties). Her skin also looks more hydrated and brighter.

'This can be achieved with constant attention to what you put on your skin and an appropriate skincare regime - there are several products that specifically even out pigmentations, significantly improve blemishes and increase the luminosity of the skin.'

He added: 'Chemical peels are also incredibly efficient when integrated with proper skincare. This combination should be tailor-made to each patient, and if used with consistency, it will contribute to maintaining an ideal glow and youthful appearance.'

Andrea believes Gwyneth's appearance has also been enhanced through teeth realignment and whitening.

He said: 'Teeth play a huge role in reducing the signs of ageing and can provide a significant improvement to a woman’s appearance. Gwyneth Paltrow has had noticeable teeth realignment and whitening treatments.

Gwyneth Paltrow Would Have Plastic Surgery

Gwyneth Paltrow would consider having plastic surgery. The 39-year-old actress says while she has no desire to go under The Knife at the moment it is something she may do in the future, although she wouldn't want to go overboard on the procedures.

Gwyneth - who this week was named the World's Best Dressed Woman by People magazine - said: ''Everyone is asking me about my thoughts on plastic surgery. Do I look old or something?! I'm not opposed to it but I want to move my face because I'm supposed to convey emotion in my job. But I have wrinkles so I don't know - I'm not going to say that I'll never do anything, but I would always want to look like myself.''

Gwyneth - who has two children, Apple, eight, and six-year-old Moses, with husband Chris Martin - also revealed how she won't be taking the lead role in any movies until her kids are older as she wants to spend as much time possible with them.

She said: ''I just had the summer off with the children before they start back at school, which was great. I look for interesting, supporting-sized parts. I have not starred in a movie since I had my daughter because I would never see my children and they would hate it. But if I do a good supporting part, it means I go for a few weeks of work ... but then I'm done!'

Is that Gwyneth Paltrow or a wax figure?

I recently saw some new photos of Gwyneth Paltrow and thought,”Gee, she looks hard.”

Her skin looked waxen, slickly tight, and too smooth. When her mouth smiled, her eyes stayed transfixed; they did not smile with her.

I wouldn’t be shocked to learn that Gwyneth has been under the knife. Her face resembles that of a statue (unlined, even conveying expression). I also believe that she had something done to her eyes. Look at her eyes in the first photo on the left. Then look at the photo on the right. She has the same smile in both, but in the picture on right, the smile does not make it all the way up to her eyes (or forehead which appears immobile), which have less aging under them. Overall, her eyes look smaller which usually indicated that some sort of eye work has been done.