Saturday 15 December 2012

Geri Halliwell Plastic Surgery Before and After Botox and Breast Implants

Has Geri Halliwell had Botox?

Speculation has been mounting that Geri Halliwell has had Botox™ after she turned up at an event looking very fresh-faced.

The former Spice Girl attended the 6th Annual Raisa Gorbachev Foundation Gala this week and, according to AOL Lifestyle, was particularly smooth-skinned and wrinkle-free.

She posed for photographers in a white, corset-style dress and appeared much younger than she is, especially since she is now a mother.

The news provider speculated that she could have opted for a session of the anti-wrinkle treatment after recently splitting with her boyfriend of two-and-a-half years, Henry Beckwith.

However, it could be that she is just very good at applying her make-up.

It was also rumoured in the past few days that Halliwell could be getting back with Beckwith after feeling lost and depressed without him, according to a friend.

She recently launched a new fashion collection for Next and insisted looking good is all about feeling good inside.

Although singer Geri Halliwell (a.k.a. Ginger Spice from the Spice Girls) has been saying that her body is 100% natural and without any plastic surgery enhancements, many people think that she definitely got couple of procedures done to improve her image.

The rumors go from breast implants to botox injections and facial fillers, but although she doesn't say that she is against plastic surgery she is clear that she didn't get one yet: “I would never say never to having plastic surgery but at the moment, I don’t like the idea of it. I’ve seen a lot of people who have had a lot of surgery and they look weird... I haven’t even had Botox. I don’t want to feel the pressure, to maintain a smooth line-free face and perfect breasts.... There are days when I look at myself and think, ‘You should have that done’, but I am trying to resist it. There’s something inside me that recoils from it that says, ‘You are 35 and you’re not going to be in this industry all the time... You need to work on the inside so that shines through first.’”

Comparing old and recent pictures of her, we think that she is being honest with the media, she looks natural step by step.  On her face she shows the natural expression lines and wrinkles expected to a young woman like her.

After breastfeeding her breasts look the same size than before and she has said that she wouldn't go for a breast lift, at least at that moment she was not thinking about it:“My boobs look alright, maybe not as tip-top as they were but I wouldn’t have surgery. I would feel bad about going under anesthetic. I have a child. What if I died?”

Even on her tummy you may see some sagging skin, that's perfectly natural for a woman who has been pregnant, she is perfectly fit, but the skin that was too stretch during pregnancy can't go back to how it used to be with exercise, a way to make it would be with a tummy tuck (in her case a very minimal one probably only around the navel).  The first picture that we show is exactly how we found it, on that one, you can't see that extra skin, but in all the others it shows, probably that picture was modified from the original at some point.

Geri Halliwell gave a good quote recently about the myths of breastfeeding, how it's taken a toll on her body, and why she would never get plastic surgery!
“It was a long time when I was breastfeeding, at the end I was like, ‘Let it go!’ And it’s such a lie that it makes you thinner. That’s a lie told by the milk mafia.
“My boobs look alright, maybe not as tip-top as they were but I wouldn’t have surgery. I would feel bad about going under anesthetic. I have a child. What if I died?”
She adds that her daughter is the most important thing in her life, followed closely by her career.
“I hate it when I don’t see Bluebell. It’s like I’m addicted to her.
“For me, it’s that balancing act between giving my child the time she needs, but also finding something that is going to satisfy me as a working woman. That is a real juggle.
“I wanted to write, because it meant I wouldn’t be at work all the time. I could work in the house and still spend plenty of time with my child.”
As we've seen with Kanye West's mom, amongst others, going under the knife is a BIG deal. I wonder how other celebs that have children justify it.