Wednesday 12 December 2012

Fergie Plastic Surgery Before and After Botox, Breast Implants, Nose Job, Boobs

Singer Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas, has been the object of many rumors about plastic surgery. She is rumored to have had a nose surgery, breast augmentation, endoscopic forehead lift and Botox injections.

About the rumors she replied: "One of those (celebrity) magazines says I've had a nose job and an eyebrow lift, which is completely untrue... Personally, I see a therapist. It's hard, it hurts my feelings. I call my hypnotherapist and cry and let it go. That's what I do (to cope). I think that they nitpick these days so much and it's just got to the point where it's ridiculous."


She also said "I haven’t had any surgery but I would maybe consider a nip and a tuck. I’ve been sun tanning forever and damaging my skin. I would be open to botox".


After those comments, it would be hard to say that she got plastic surgery, her nose looks thinner and more defined comparing with pictures when she was younger when her bridge was thicker.  The rumors about the forehead lift could be the result of excessively arched brows, but we think that she is still very young to have had this procedure and that this result could be obtained with depilation and make up. Her face wrinkle free face could be the result of using of botox, but this is the hardest part to find out.

In this picture, her breast doesn't have a natural projection and it looks too round for being natural, it could be the result of breast augmentation, but sometimes this appearance could be achieved with a wonder bra.

Fergie is an American singer-songwriter, fashion designer and actress (born March 27, 1975). Her real name is Stacy Ann Ferguson. Fergie was also a co-host of the television show Great Pretenders. Her debut album, The Dutchess released in September 2006, produce five Billboard Hot 100 Top 5 singles. She is also the female vocalist for the hip-hop group the Black Eyed Peas.

Nowadays she is being rather famous for her Plastic Surgery Jobs, which she used to perform not on stage but on her body parts (plastic surgery jobs), then for her songs. Singer from the Black Eyed Peas, rumored to have had a Nose Surgery/Nose Job, Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants, Endoscopic Forehead Lift and Botox Injections. She has totally transformed herself. She has gone under the knife many times and made her body a testing laboratory in past ten years.


She said that, she would be open to Botox but the rumor about her Plastic Surgery is completely untrue. She added that her skin used to damage by sun tanned.

    She said "I haven’t had any surgery but I would maybe consider a nip and a tuck. I’ve been sun tanning forever and damaging my skin. I would be open to Botox. It's hard, it hurts my feelings. I call my hypnotherapist and cry and let it go. That's what I do (to cope). I think that they nitpick these days so much and it's just got to the point where it's ridiculous."

Fergie had a Nose Job; her nose looks thinner and more defined in her before and after pictures. When she was younger her bridge was thicker and the tip was little round too, now it seem more defined and slim. In these pictures look she has had an osteotomy, which has done during almost every Rhinoplasty. This results her thick bridge into a narrow bridge.

Her brows are excessively large which may be the result of Brow Lift.She may has done cheek and jaw implants. Her cheeks look fuller and well defined jaw line with wider jaw angle. It is now squarer.

Taking a look at her pictures from 1989 onwards, it becomes clear that Fergie may have undergone breast implants, endoscopic forehead lift, and Botox injections to name a few.
On her recent appearance in a Red Cross charity, a well-known plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Schwartz had to say a lot of things about the looks.

The doctor claimed that Fergie had brow lift, eyelid lift, and fillers in her cheeks. When asked how much it would cost, the surgeon estimated a price tag of around $30,000.
Replying to the allegations, Fergie told Cosmo magazine that she would laugh at such childish remarks because if she stresses on such remarks, then she will definitely go crazy.