Wednesday 17 October 2012

Cher Cheek Implants Plastic Surgery Before and After


Cher's is well known for being an icon of youth and also for what plastic surgery can do for your image, she openly admits she has become "the plastic surgery poster girl".  But the star denies she has few original parts left on her frame as some people have said and rumors saying that she had cheek implants and a rib removed simply aren't true. Looking these pictures we don't see a considerable difference on her cheeks, it is more a difference in make up.

She said: "I've had my cheekbones since I was small. And it is impossible to have a rib removed! When I heard that said of me I thought it particularly silly – but I will have to defend myself for the rest of my life against it."

About the reason she got breast implants she said: "Oh, because they got so much bigger after Chastity was born, and I couldn't bear to see them deflate." She said that the first surgery she got was a rhinoplasty (nose job), after she saw herself on film for the first time: "I looked at myself up there on that screen and thought, I'm all nose". 

She also used laser surgery to erase couple of tattoos. But about more cosmetic procedures she says se has grown tired of all the speculation about it: "It bothers me sometimes... but not enough to hold back my progress."